For Five Days, daily 8 hours
Technologies Private Limited, Kottige Palya, Magadi Main Road, alternatively program can be conducted at your campus, if there
are minimum 30 participants from your institution
Any graduate or MBA student studying
About Human Resources in Practice
People are the priority in the business
which is otherwise a non-living company. People trigger platforms, processes, and policies resulting in good or bad performance
of the organizations. HR arenas dealing with people would be either Personnel Administration, Human Resource Management, Human
Resource Development, Human Resource Planning or Human Capital Management. Hence how would HR help an organization to
have a sustainable growth? is very important. In this context, every HR professional needs to know how to sell HR services
to its organization/ upper management/business. There are few best practices applicable in this regard:
1. A safe and
2. Open Management
3. Employee Evaluation
4. Encourage sharing of knowledge and making it
a part of culture
5. Effective Rewards and Recognition
"Human Resources in Practice" Program
- Introduction of Human Resources - Practised in Organizations
- Role of HR Generalist
levels of HR Services covered in different types of industries
- Stakeholder relationship building
stages, Process Flow followed
- Importance of Data Analysis and Balance Scorecards in HR Functions
- Why Training
and Development and Performance Management
What students will gain?
- Exposure to professional
Human Resources skills pertaining to concepts and hands-on activities
- Clear professional roadmap to become Human Resources
- Qualified guidelines and support to employ as Human Resources Professional
Trainer: Ms. Kehkashan Sultana
- Kehkashan is a senior and world class practitioner in human
resources who gained experience by working with companies like Accenture Services Private Limited. She presently works as
a Freelancer in Investment Group Consulting companies as a Lead Strategist for human resources functions.
- She has
consulted for different industries like Construction, Real estate, Services, Education, Retail, Retail - FMCG to build and
maintain their human factor for best results.
- Kehkashan has Masters from XLRI, Jamshedpur and she is a certified Six
sigma Black belt and also certified in Human Capital Management of SAP-ERP package.
- Her achievements include:
Consulted organizations to reach excellence, by strategy road maps, KPI development, Process mapping.
- Ø Pioneered
a new approach to sales force effectiveness; building competitive edge through employees and was en executive member of the
employee engagement program for the corporate.
- Ø Established Competency based compensation and benefits structures
and training and development plans for different industries.
- Ø Experimental learning to develop leadership
Workshop price: INR 5000/- all inclusive.
The price includes
5 days of training (40 hours) and with training course materials, and service tax.
discount for booking minimum 30 seats
To enroll or know further details, please
+91 9900049591 or +91 9900049594